Monday, February 25, 2008

Sh*t!

I became the arch enemy in the family, again, because I wanted to help someone, again.
My pal Zoli fell in love with a Bowie knife, he wanted it anyhow, and he asked me to help him to order it. The website of the shop is still under construction, so I had to ask about costs by email. Meanwhile I watched (and asked) about another knife, too, but then I decided that I'll order it in another time, and I signed in the email that I want to order ONLY ONE of them now. My pal asked me every time that when it will arrive, he's waiting it very much.
Arrived today. BOTH knives. And I received from the family that "you always spoil your money". But please, I signed that I want to order JUST ONE of them...

Now I have to start the procedure how I'll get back the cost (and send back the knife).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home