Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thanks...


I had a trip yesterday with my pal Zoli and his girlfriend. We went to the TV tower of Újudvar, and into the forest there. We took their two dogs with us, too and let them run as they just want. The weather was perfect, I like to go into the wild, so I'm glad that I could go away from the human noises into the silent of nature.
"Champions league" with friends from 18:00 to 19:00 like on every friday.
Then work in evening, tired, but full, I ate a lot, so I didn't take food with me.
The top of the tops came in morning, again, there wasn't anybody to come and change me. A collegue took off a free day, and the substitution haven't came (perhaps ill, again). But the truth is that it's not the first time. He didn't pick his phone up, so I was working until 10am today, too. It's annoying that I have to work 12 hours without knowing before, without any food, and that I have to order my collegue in for 10am because nobody cares us (my nice boss turned his phone off, of course).

I suppose that I'll go to work from 22 to 10am, again... That's sure that I'll take food with me...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home