Sunday, February 17, 2008

What the upper tenthousend eats?


I just can hope that this, and this much.
Yesterday I went to the annual program of Farkas Ferenc Music and Art School titled"Bohémbál" (thanks to the wife of my collegue Tamás, Évi).
The menu:

Duck livermousse with pistachio, greensalad, and toast (about a spoonful mouse with two tiny silces of toast and with a dandeliaon-kind of thing named salad)

Pork stew (I didn't try, I can eat that here at home, too)

Sauger roll with spinach (I don't know if it was really sauger, but it was good although it was with string bean that I don't like)

Magyaróvár fried chicken stuffed with ham-mushroom-cheese mix (I couldn't find the mushroom in it, it was like Cordon bleu of chicken)

Rice with green spices, and bacon (it was something very different thing)

Potato puree with onion (No.1)

Mixed salad, and pickles from Vecsés (means: every kind of mowed grass from the field with balsamic vinegar. Real HOT sour paprika, instead, A+)

Rákóczi túrós (tiny dry fragile cake)

No, I don't want to be rude, the food was really tasty, but you couldn't be full with it, personally I prefer a "big 18" from the Robinson. So, this is what they eat.
By the way, the happening was really good with great cabaret show, good music, and expensive drinks. Ehh, I'm rude, again.
I arrived home at 2:15, so it was REALLY GOOD.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home