Monday, February 05, 2007

Elsewhere

There's time when you would like to be elsewhere. Have you ever felt it? I'm sitting in my seat here, listening to the song Client - Radio (Rex the dog instrumental), and a feeling is coming, that I always describe as "I could be so many places, and could do so many things, but just not here, and not this!" But I do this. I'm writing a post, but meanwhile I'm not here. There's somebody somewere, wants to meet the other one. There's somebody somewhere, sleeping. Dreaming? Maybe. I hope. And I hope is happy in dream, too, and when wakes up smiles a lot. Because I love like this. This, like exists. And there's somebody somewhere who just thinking of...
Where this song from? Clearly haphazardly. I was reading here, and reading there, and this is playing when I arrived here.

"There's no musis on my radio..." They don't sing this now, but I know.
No problem, I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home