Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How to make a fool of ourselves

Well, I made it today with myself, but it was a hard day at work (for help myself with this information). So, in the middle of sudden things (yes, if that thing is one step in normally, then today it was at least four) after work I remembered that my keys have fallen out from my pocket. Yes, really, they are not there. Heading to the scene That I remember blurry, they have fallen splashed there. Yes, splashed into muddy water. Take a shovel, and a stitched magnet., going down on the ladder (9m deep), searching is starting. I try the magnet first... Nothing. Touching the top of the mud by feet... Nothing. Take shovel, searching in the mud deeper... Nothing. Did I lose them here? Not the other place? Ladder up (9m up) Down to the shaft (9m down), amking the same things... Nothing. The worktime over at 14:00, I'll continue this tomorrow, now it's about 14:35. I met a "smaller boss" on the top, I told him the situation I am in, but now, go home. And of course the keys that I believed lost were HANGING ON MY LOCKER! Yes, right, I watched like a booby. And at the bus stop, too, the bus has gone two minutes ago.
Walk home...
But the weather was nice, at least :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home