Thursday, January 25, 2007

"Don't cry,it's useless,the little horse has ran away..."


Yes, it has... With the designers, truly... And not the Sun, but the Renault R27 has put on "blue, and orange" colours.
Well... aaaammmm.... I understand that ING, but why they have to write it on all over the car's surface? Long time ago in the elementary school my drawing teacher said to me when we had to write our names to the bottom of the drawing "I wanted more to see your drawing, than your name". As I see this texture, it reminds me to that. Yes, that's right that it's the main sponsor, they have bought the 2/3 part of the advertisement surface on the car, but they had to write it six times to everywhere just because of this?

Radical outfit changing, decide how it likes?
I don't like it too much. It would look cool with less ING logo.
Nevermind, it shouldn't look nice, it should be work well, and be fast! (and win the number 3!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home