Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What's the past tell?


I've received two emails from my old pal, who has no computer,
so he sends emails from mobile phone.
Everything is good and nice until this, but the date of sending was 2005.04.01. (!) He asked me to logon to internet (I was online then), and asked me about where I am/was. Who remeber already what was two years ago?:-) So, is everything this fast at Pannon GSM?
Woooow... It's good that he didn't want to send the support asking for gas fee, then he would be frozen until now....

Then everything became clear, they have take the battery out from the phone, and the time settings has been deleted. So, the timestamp is not from the mail server, it's from the sending machine.

Well, at least I know it, already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home