Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dödölle festival



Dödölle.
Have you eaten it?

Yes, I have. It’s Guinness-record, because if you buy 505kgs of potatoes, 160kgs of flour, 100kgs of onion (no, not from Makó, just local, only!), and 8kgs of salt, and you make the category, too, then you will be in the book. What should I say? My grandma makes it better. Here the quantity was more important than quality. And it was enough!
Well, since now Nagykanizsa has the Guinness-record of this food.
HEYY!!!
If you want to be a recorder, then you should buy one more potato, or oversalt it, that’s all! But the easier way to make new own category!
OK, I finished to be rude, the dödölle is delicious food, so let’s taste it!
I like as the festival grows every year.

Special thanks for the „Busó” team from Mohács!
Well done, Nagykanizsa, we will break the record next year!

Waiting for „Dödölle day IV.”! 

2006-09-02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home