Thursday, October 05, 2006

What a pity...



What a pity that I was alone!
The scene is the way from the downtown to home.
The time: 18:50-19:20

I had no bus to way home from the downtown.
But you know what? I don’t mind.
I don’t mind, because I could see the sunset, like average people can see very rarely.
Most of the people are walking in the streets with eyes looking down, and only some look up. Have you seen the top of that building? You walk there every day. Remember its upstairs windows? Have you seen as the sun shines the roof last time before it goes down? No? The view is unwrittable. Look up! Don’t look your shoes! Stop for a moment, don’t hurry!
Take a deep breath, and watch as the setting sun lights up the roofs!
I looked as the light faded, the sun went down. Only the clouds reflected the sunshine, and then everything faded to grey.

It became evening, and I arrived home.

2006-08-31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home