Thursday, October 05, 2006

Simple people

Morning 1/2 6. On the bus. Dark outside, and silent.

The light of the lamps outside through the window is as sleepy as I am.
I'm in my thoughts, heading to working, like every morning.
I don't want to talk.
But there are, who want!
There are, who was waiting all night for meet hundred times seen collegue,
and talking about interesting actual news.
No, I don't want to hear, but I have to, I can't avoid.
-Oh, how many times my mother washed my father's membership cards!
For example once at home:
"Oh, my daughter, I think, I made a mistake, again
I washed your father's fisherman licence!"
A big laugh is the reward.
Is this so funny that everybody have to hear it? So loudly?

The other is talking about that she could taste
a can of Red Bull for the first time in the age of 54.
"-Good-good, but just I couldn't sleep because of it."
Really? Do you know what caffeine is?
Oh, you know pH just from the adverts, but you are sure that it is in your mouth?

Well... They are simple people.
It's not bad, they are happy like this, too.
They are happy with their TV series, they are happy, because they can send bunch of SMS' for voting to their singing "star" on the TV, who will disappear for tomorrow.
They are happy for there are, who are stars.
They don't think that they could be stars like these stars are.

Finally, the bus is turning into its final detination, I take a deep breath from the fresh morning air, and enjoy the silence, the background of the converstations.
"Simple people..."
Then everybody stands in four columns at the entrance like sheeps, who are going to the slaughterhouse, but they don't mind it all.

I'm smiling. I don't mind it, neither, already.
A new day is beginning.

2006-08-28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home