Thursday, October 05, 2006

Everyday christmas

I drove today, again.

Yes, in the age of 28 I started the Schumacher course to can pass him on inner arc one day :D
Well, I’m still in the state what the everyday driver calls „rookie”
But this story is not about this. It’s about that happened in the way home.
Out from the car, in to the bus, I drove untill now. I passed the task from now.
In the next stop a little girl came into the bus with her dad, they stopped in the front of my seat, because the little girl didn’t want to sit down.
There, and then I filled with christmas feeling, because there are some, who thinks of christmas in this late summer sunshine, too.
The little girl (with suitable volume for can hear by everybody) started to name all of the things that she would like to get for christmas present. And said that how wonderfull will be to be together with the whole family. I looked around, watched the faces, and it was good feeling that I saw that everybody listening, most of them are smiling, too.
The little girl brought the feelings of winter night, christmas tree, and a little attention for her audience. Could we make this feeling to be everyday feeling? Could be Christmas every day for a couple of moments?

Then the people went on to their destinations as the stops followed by stops.

Did they realize that today was christmas?

I hope so...

2006-08-29

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home