Tuesday, January 01, 2008

This afternoon

A little girl came, and every move froze.
Everybody heared about Her, but nobody knew where She came from, and what She wanted. She walked aside of the standing people, touched one and one of them. Altough it seemed nothing has happened, She went on.
Later a man came with big steps. He didn't look away, nor left or right, but everybody knew tht he came for the little girl. But nobody knew that he came not only for Her, but for somebody else, too. For who She came. But he wanted something different.
Then everybody started to move, again, and the long moment left permanent memories in who She touched. They saved.
The little girl came for me. I don't know why She came, She never told, but now I hold Her hand, and I have to go. And I'm happy to go.

...then I woke up. I dreamed all of these in this afternoon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home