Sunday, December 23, 2007

Luck?

I was on the year ending dinner of my factory. The quality of the food was good, but just the quantity could be more. I bought tombola just like every year, I thought that 10 would be enough. I couldn't imagine that I'll win 6 of the 10, and that I'll catch 2 for myself (because the winner catch the next). My Thomas friend revisited my tombolas when I wasn't at out rable, and then he shouted "Bring that, too!" :D
So I won a toaster for the one that my mother's won last year, a napkin holder, a mixer, a vacuum cleaner, a pack of sweets, and a bottle of wine.
I think I'll have to listening this for a year (that I catch the tombola myself)
The only negative thing was the brother of a guy from the factory, he drank too much, and couldn't behave. He could be skipped...

Pictures later...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home