Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Szombathely 2000-2007


The scene of my memories will be a prison, I just known it. I began my duty to be a soldier here in the february of 2000. We can see it anyhow, I returned home with memories (just as good, and bad, too). I remember we labelled ourselves as "the first hungarian NATO soldiers".

The evening-outs, the tank guarding on the 1st. of May, the meat loaf that is "still watching there" the Venus concerts, the cola automaton shaking, the Lángos állomás, the AEGÜ, the KÜH, the THÜH, the CSMO the fire obstacles track... and the lawn mowing that ended in big laugh... All of these things became the parts of mine.
"The glorious february strenght"...
This is the end, the Savaria Kiképzőközpont, and the line infantry are over, a prison is growing instead...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home