Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New player...for You

Today I received my Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision webcam from California as the newest piece of my ebay activision. I mention it again, that it was much more below its default cost (129.99USD- about 25 000HUF) so it was just 33USD that is about 10 000 in crispy hungarian cash.
Well, my old little camera is retired now, here's the new king.



Technical Specifications:
Ultra-high resolution 1.3-megapixel sensor with RightLight(tm) 2 Technology
Video capture: Up to 960 x 720 pixels (HD quality)
Still image capture: 1280 x 960 pixels; up to 4 megapixel with software enhancement
Built-in microphone with RightSound™ Technology
Frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second with recommended system
Adjustable base fits any moitor or notebook
USB 2.0 certified
Optics: Fixed focus


I would like to say thanks for the memories that I received my my Logitech QuickCam Zoom!
Here it is

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home