Friday, October 05, 2007

Promise is nice word - Humanity

As I wrote couple weeks ago I got back my old job. I work afternoon, morning, and at night for four days (and breaks between them). This all is nice, and good, but I became a worker in the group "A", while my dad is in the group "C". This means that our worktable is different, we are almost never at home in same time. So I asked my "C" collegue to change with me, and let us to go together. He was helpful, and agreed with me. (Thanks for him). I informed my boss about it, and he told that we will return when it will be actual.
This thing became actual on this sunday, so I tried to tell to the Mr. boss that I managed everything to can change smoothly. He ordered our free days for this year yesterday (nobody wanted, or asked him to do it, nobody wants to take even one day out), so he didn't listen to me, and told that this change would break the whole sytem. Yes, he should count it, again, and it seemed human then (if allow the change).
Conclusion: Don't even dream about work in same time with my dad (and to be here at home in same time) until 1st. of january...

THANK YOU!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I understand how you feel.Take a deep breath and think that it's that way.The way to missing.The way to changing.Know your thoughts,stop thinking,they're disappeared?Then do like that again,every day,every night,every minute!Is everything happen,then exist,and then disappear?

October 18, 2007 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home