Monday, October 09, 2006

Big journey



05am. Railway station.
How could I wake up this early? I’m not normal!
But I was standing in the deaf silent that only could be broken by the noises of the station sometimes. We are going to Budapest, BNV.
We are going third time to see everything that is worth to see by those who are more professional in this than we, average people are. (To know what worths to see)
At the entrance there are more people from abroad than hungarians. And really, a whole hall is chinese, malay, egyptian, iranian (they show technology for cooler towers for nuclear plants. Outch!)
That is interesting more is the European Championship for Flight Simulators with spectacular equipments, and professional pilots.
The whole BNV is like last year, but LESS...
Of course I came home with a bunch of prospectus, I can read them for a couple of days.
The positive thing of the day is that I took lots of photos. (of course, sometimes there are better themes, but it was good)
Coming home was a typical „stops in every bushes, and trees”, I was waiting for arrive home.
The taxidriver (I wanted to arrive home as soon as possible, and didn’t want to walk a lot in dark) came without taxameter, of course, but it wasn’t expensive.
Well, howdy-hooo, BNV, at last I’m home!

2006-09-09 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home