Thursday, July 17, 2008

Retirement


My old Logitech iFeel MouseMan mouse is going to retire after long years. The left button of this poor thing gave up work sometimes it clicked 2-3 times instead of one, sometimes nothing. There was impossible to pull windows with it, or to select by rectagles, so I had to find a new one for keep the work on. Its biggest positive ability (that I liked for years) will go away from the computer with it, because noone producing "Force Feedback" mouse anymore.
The new one is a Logitech one as well, the G9, precise, versatile mouse with changeable weights, interchangeable grips and with even 20G (when I throw it out of the window?) optic.
So, go for that, and rest for the old one (maybe one day I'll try to renew it).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home