Monday, June 23, 2008

Wieder Wien


Dead mask of Psusennes
We went to Wien, again, to the home of the present Euro 2008 , now more for rest, and cultur. One of my dreams came true when I cold see the around the world Tut Ench Amun exhibition in the city. Yes, this theme, these things lived in me like "I must see this in my life". And yes, they all were there (except king Tut's golden sarcophage, and HE, himself). The exhibition had effect on me, I couldn't say anything when I came out, just looked, the mood of the famous objects, of the ancient god kings, and of the past 2-3000 years caught me.
Tut Ench Amun's canopis, contained his stomach
The rest was in center in Schönbrunn for now. Then the "must go to" Naschmarkt, the wasabi peanut, the giant Adidas adverise football shoes, the fans in the city, the temperature of 34C.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home