Tuesday, March 06, 2007

"...like the ass of a baby..."


I invested some money today, and changed my razor. I think I should keep running with the ages, so (against my rules) I bought the newest model. This is how I became happy owner of a Gillette Fusion. No, not the battery version, I don't like that. This is the standard.
Let's see what I use now:
Its outlook is impressive, but it seems like overdecorated a little. Its weight is heavy a little, because it's solid metal with some rubber. Colours reminds me to the this year's Formula 1 Renault colours, but it's not bad, the blue and the orange are fit together.
Maybe there are too many blades on it, but I don't know the effects of the 5 blades for the shaving. It's sure that it could be better only if it could make the same result with one movement. This thing has improved the 3 blades right to 5+1. (they skipped the 4)
The +1 blade is on the back it helps to trim, and on difficultly reachable parts. Useful.

After all I give 9 points of 10.

2 Comments:

Blogger KAYNE said...

Yah this my favorite razor...

March 06, 2007 10:44 PM  
Blogger NilsCo said...

Yes, I like it, too :)
Thanks for the comment!

March 06, 2007 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home