Thursday, March 01, 2007

"I'm writing from a distance..."

I'm in Kesztölc at my uncle's, we will kill a pig that they bought.
About the hungarian trains... They are still dirty, there is hot temperature in the waggons (mean they are heating without brain), the good ticket inspector controlled us to the other waggon of the international train, and said "Go to the front of the train there are the classed waggons". The effect was poor because there was a big 2 in the next of the door (and him). It showed the class, of course.
The trip took long time, but I arrived at last. The morale is excellent, the food, too.
I can't upload photos, because I haven't taken the data cable for my photocam, and here's not any memory card reader. But here's an other photocam, we will take photos with it, and will be uploaded well :-)
Bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home