Thursday, November 09, 2006

Free now, pay later!


It seems it would be better to use the tiny letter paragraphs from the adverts
here on Internet, too.
Oh, the monitor's resolution is better than the TV's, you could read it easily.
I was curious, I wanted to know where from the visitors connect to my blogs,
so I downloaded the NeoCounter application from NeoWORX.
There're free version, and "premium version" (the premium for money, of course, and the free version does less). But no problem, free is enough for me. Regisrtation, downloading, a couple of rows into the site's tempelate, and that's all. They say that I'll can decide after 14 days trial time, that I keep THIS free, or pay for a premium version. But there's no any tinyletters about that after 14 days this FREE VERSION WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE, it will be useless for me... It displays only that who is online (where from). No colour changing, no anything else. Yes, I can buy for a premium version, there are this, and that, too in it. Then it they will take it away, too?
Thanks, but I remove it now, because it's useless for me now, and I think it's cheating.

This is how to ruin good things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home