Thursday, November 02, 2006

Let's breath in the smoke of burning plants!


Ehh, people...
I prepaired to come home from work, I wanted to breath fresh air,
but I forgot something, again.
I forgot the bus stop.
Do you smoke? Shame. Yes, you can be peeved.
Smoking culture? In Hungary?

Would you like to know the direction of the wind?
You don't need to do anything but just stand, and wait for a smoking person.
She/he will stop in wind direction, it's 110%.
You will know it, because the wind will blow the smoke right into your face.
It's instinctive. Maybe wants to share the feeling...
I would like somebody to explain: What is the good thing of you breath in the smoke of burning plants? Stinky, bad for health, and expensive, too. What's positive in it?

I breathed in about 3 cigarettes, and the smoke of 2l gasoline in 10minutes.
But I couldn't see any good in it.

Fresh air...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home