Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Prodigy + Client



The new studio album of The Prodigy came out on the 23rd of February by the title of Invaders must die. Yes, they really die because of this, and others, too when I listen to it on the top volume. So I don't make it too loud, I enjoy the music in the discrete loneliness of my headphones. This music fly me back to 1992, the guys have begun then, and I shaped up my taste of music then (or spoiled it).
But really, the guys show us, again, after the last album -that sounded strangely- they brought back the original "Prodigy feeling". The bonus DVD is just the cream on the top of the cake.
Get it, make opinion!

The Client album came out on 6th of March, the first taste of it is great. The first video from the album:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home