Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ba-ba-ba-Balaton



I spent the today at the coast of the "hungarian sea" with the Gr4ss family.
We departed early in the morning (dawn for me), and arrived to Fonyód by train before noon. We looked around, and then we went across to Badacsony by ship. Lunch here, and then climbed up to the hill. I don't say, but it is an excercising with a little man on your neck. Maris carried Lili, and she smiled back to me.

We went up to the Kisfaludy-house (little higher with Frodó to the Rose stone). Resting there, take some photos, and then it's easier on the way back down.
As we came back we saw abandond houses, some of them were that kind that I would like for myself, even it wouldn't be on the famous hungarian hill's worldwide known wine area. But yes. Broken windows, abandoned backyard. Pity.

Ship back, sun shines, hot weather arrives. Arriving, swimming. Lili and Frodó proved that not every children scare of water, they both enjoyed it, Frodó didn't want to come out from the water, he denied that he's freezing until he started to trembling. We got warm, then train, and home.

The black soup came then, because there wasn't any bus for the train from Budapest, we couldn't come home from the railway station. Once the Zala Volán talked that they have buses for all significant train to take the passengers home, the scedule has been made by this. Well, it seems that the International Express Maestral is not significant, it just walking to Zagreb without any signs. OK, we 30 went to the downtown on foot, maybe there will be bus to home. Yes, there was, but it just passed right before me, couldn't catch it with this train, neither. Then next bus was later by 35 mins, so sit, I won't go home by foot. That was only my luck that my pal Orsy drove there, and he took me home after 28mins of waiting.
After all: I spent a great day with Frodó's, only the Zala Volán screw me up a little bit.

Well, thanks. (Like this to somebody, and like that for the other)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home