Wednesday, April 25, 2007

All right,kids...


It reminds me to only one thing:"Cheap game for stupid children."
I was just reading about a newest fantastic thing that is so fantastic that I don't know how could I live until now without it. This miracle calls "Phonespinner". The essence of the thing is that you can attach a ring to the back of your cellphone, and then you can spin it round and round. I think if I would attach this thing to the back of my N-Gage, then it would fly away in the first round because of the weight of the phone.
For the second sight, I don't want to miss the birth of a new communication form: "Each movement has its own technical name and the different motions can be means of non-verbal communication. E.g. the movement called FLIP, meaning yes and SPIN, meaning no. Etc."(source: http://www.phonespinner.com/eng/index.php)
It's good that I found this, because I will know the answer of a jerk when pick out the phone from pocket, and spin it. It's still more easier for me to say "yes", or "no" than to find my phone, grab it, and spin like an idiot. But yes, we are not the same.

If you really want to seem snob, then you must have this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home