Monday, December 18, 2006

If you want my details, be more accurate...

...because it won't work with me...
Uncle Zoli (me) has received 4(!) emails about 3-4 weeks ago.
They were from the R*ff.... bank, it's needed to login to their system to check my details. (to be able to "netbanking") I don't know who can believe these kind of things, but it failed at me at the first sight. Why did they send 4 letters?
Continuing...
2. The stationery is yellow, that's right. But please, put a logo on it to seem authentic!
3. Is this bank as poor as they don't have believable domain name? (.org instead of .hu)
4. I'm not a client of this bank! (the most serious mistake)
5. The letters should be sent from the same address, and it needs to seem authentic, too!

And please... Today I have received this kind of email from the third bank with the same subject.
And this has failed all the points, too!

Everybody! Don't believe every bullsh*t!
And you! Be more accurate if you want to cheat me!
AMATEURS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home