Friday, October 13, 2006

Spadla z oblakov



Oooooh, nostalgia...
Remember anybody? This little girl?
If we ask the people who are younger than 25, then the 99.999% of the answers will be "no".
For me, she's a nice memory. How is this series with the eyes of present? I don't know. But maybe I will, soon. I loved it then (the series is from 1978, so I was about 3-5yrs old when they broadcasted it here).
Well, the name: Majka
THE REAL.
"Spadla z oblakov" was the original title of the series (special thanks for Cechoslovakia), and it had 13 parts. It was about a little girl from the space, who arrived here, and lost a little bit.

Well, she just came out from the twilight of the past, again, thanks for the the Internet.
I hope, I'm not alone, who still remember.

2006-09-27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home